Choose 4 essential oils to customize your very own blend. You also have the option to add Vitamin B12 if you’d like! You can even name your mix! USA sourced ingredients and Certified Vegan.
Whether you’re going for taste or mood, Mix Your Mood is the right choice for you.
NO Tobacco – NO Nicotine – NO Artificial Chemicals
- Used for skin care and for infections, as well as stress disorders and pain.
- promotes healthy digestion, respiratory health, and eases nausea.
- calms the mind relieving stress
- increases blood circulation
- Tastes and smells curry-like
- Reduces stress on the digestive system, suppresses pain and relieves spasms.
- supports digestive health and has antibiotic qualities
- limits muscle spasms and pain
- promotes efficient digestion
- Has a sweet and sour citric smell
- Clears congestion, improves digestion, and relieves stress and anxiety.
- alleviates gastrointestinal problems and increases circulation
- limits flatulence in digestion\
- decreases constipation
- tastes both sweet and bitter
- Aids digestion, increases perspiration, and reduces flatulence.
- removes toxins and supports in proper digestion
- decreases flatulent activity
- removes toxins through sweating
- Has a spicy and earthy taste
- Known for antibacterial and antiseptic qualities; also a good brain tonic.
- frequently employed to fight infections and promote wound healing
- eases pain and circulation issues
- helps in combating mental fatigue
- potent and spicy taste and smell
- Popular antidepressant, euphoric, sedative, and powerful mood regulator.
- fights depression and uplifts mood, reducing stress from anxiety.
- acting sedative for nervousness
- increases libido and uplifts mood
- smells bright, earthy, and fruity
- Known as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, and antimicrobial.
- Limits pain and fights inflammation caused by bacterial infection.
- calms headaches and muscle pain
- speeds up the healing of wounds
- tastes sweet, woody, and earthy
- A powerful digestive that also increases perspiration and calms anxiety.
- promotes gastrointestinal health and soothes digestion
- eases hypersensitivity and nerves
- expels toxins through sweat
- has a fresh and herbaceous aroma
- Used as an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, and decongestant.
- reduces muscle pain as well as cramping and spasmodic muscles
- good for combating mental fatigue
- limits mucus in nose and throat
- fresh, woody, and earthy smell
- Combats anxiety, is anti-inflammatory, and increases digestive efficiency.
- soothes nervous energy and unwarranted depressing emotions
- limits skin and muscle swelling
- speeds digestion after eating
- has a woody and spicy aroma
- Promotes healing, increases blood flow, and reduces mental fatigue.
- Its analgesic qualities speed the healing process in wounds and infections.
- brightens mood and calms the mind
- tones skin and hastens blood flow
- floral and fresh aroma and taste
- A powerful healing agent and digestive for gastrointestinal efficiency.
- improves digestion through eliminating excess gases and flatulence
- mitigates pain and relaxes spasms
- boosts brain and memory function
- warm, spicy, and earthy taste
- Used for stress relief and used as an antiseptic, astringent, and digestive.
- reduces spasms and diminishes stress on the nervous system
- protects wounds from infection
- eases digestive turbulances
- tastes earthy, woody, and fresh
- A calming and sleep inducing analgesic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory.
- known to assist with insomnia and nervous system issues
- instills peace and calms mood
- prevents infection in wounds
- smells flowery and herbaceous
- Known as an astringent, brain tonic, and to fight infection and fever.
- reduces mental fatigue and exhaustion by boosting brain activity
- lifts skin to induce firm muscles
- fights bacteria and fungus
- sharp and citric scent and taste
- Alleviates pain and lifts mood; also has antiseptic and astringent traits.
- soothes inflammation in muscles and nervous disturbances in skin
- limits pain and fights depression
- fights bacterial infections
- fresh, lemony, and earthy taste
- Known as an astringent, antiarthritic, and is known to reduce symptoms of depression.
- acts as an analgesic by reducing pain in tendons and joints
- helps to regulate blood pressure
- assists in fighting depression
- sharp, citric, and fresh scent
- Facilitates cell growth, purifies blood, and calms inflammation and nerves.
- promotes and accelerates growth and regeneration of blood cells
- great for liver and kidney health
- calms the mind to reduce stress
- very sweet and fruity scent
- A widely used analgesic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, and antiviral additive.
- used to reduce joint and muscle pain, eliminate spasms, and cure cramps.
- stops wounds from becoming septic
- dismisses cold and cough symptoms
- herbaceous and woody scent
- An anti-inflammatory and antidepressant; also antiseptic and aphrodisiac.
- fights depression and uplifts mood reducing emotional disturbance
- protects from sepsis and toxins
- useful in soothing inflammation
- citrusy, sweet scent and taste
- A known decongestant, powerful antispasmodic, astringent and nervine.
- relaxes muscle spasms and contributes to brain and memory health
- loosens congestion in sinuses
- effective in treating body pains
- highly concentrated minty scent
- A powerful antidepressant and sedative; also a nervine and antispasmodic.
- relaxes muscles to prevent spasms and limit muscle inflammation
- uplifts mood to limit depression
- effective in bringing deep sleep
- fresh, woody, and floral scent
- Useful for reducing anxiety, depression, muscle tension, and respiratory symptoms.
- alleviates symptoms of illnesses by reducing fevers and congestion
- calms symptoms of anxiety and stress
- improves gastrointestinal effectiveness
- has a dark, deep, and warm aroma
- Commonly used as an antidepressant, astringent, stimulant and brain tonic.
- reduces headaches, depression, and anxiety associated with stress
- great analgesic for pain relief
- lifts mood and mental fatigue
- has a fresh and herbaceous aroma
- A great antibacterial; also used as an anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic.
- fends off bacterial infections, shielding wounds from sepsis.
- calms inflammation in the body
- alleviates muscular spasms
- Herbaceous, fresh, and fruity
- An effective antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, and has stimulant properties.
- acts as a powerful antiseptic for wounds and increases pace of scarring
- relaxes the muscles and reduces spasms
- reduces gastrointestinal disturbances
- light, sweet, menthol aroma
- Used as a nervine and antispasmodic; also has sedative and anaphrodisiac traits.
- strengthens nerve endings and relaxes strain on the nervous system
- limits and relaxes muscle spasms
- promotes a calm and deep sleep
- has a fresh and citric aroma
- Used frequently as an antibacterial, but also promotes nutrient absorption.
- staves off infection and prevents sepsis in healing wounds
- speeds up the healing of scars
- stimulates systemic functions
- fresh, woody, and earthy
- Employed to arthritic symptoms, but also used as a tonic and antibacterial.
- relieves the body of toxins to reduce arthritic pain in joints
- kills bacteria, preventing sepsis
- eases the mind and reduces stress
- fresh, medicinal, and herbaceous
- Used as an anti-inflammatory, but also a stimulant and an astringent.
- alleviates and calms inflammation in the joints, skin, and muscles
- sharpens and stimulates the brain
- improves blood circulation
- rich and spicy aroma
- An antioxidant, aphrodisiac, febrifuge, antidepressant, and sedative.
- known to minimize the effects of oxidants like free radicals
- acts as a sedative for a deep sleep
- reduces stress and anxiety
- rich, warm, and sweet aroma
- Used as an antidepressant, as well as antiseptic, nervine, and sedative.
- uplifts mood and fights depression as well as soothes inflammation
- calms the mind to ease into sleep
- prevents sepsis in healing wounds
- fresh, floral, and sweet aroma